- Restrict access to personal information.
- Following the progress of security technologies to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Safely eliminate your personal information when it is no longer used for legal or business purposes.
Security of your Personal Information
OCEANESIA ensure that all information collected is stored securely. We keep your personal information by:
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit information to us. If you choose to not send your personal information to us or later withdraw your consent to use your personal information, then it may cause we can not provide our services to you.
OCEANESIA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
OCEANESIA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 Maret 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information, including but limiting to:
- Contact information including email, Telephone
- Demographic information such as postcode and your address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
OCEANESIA not sell products/ services for purchases made by children or under 18 years old.
No Spam, Spyware, or Viruses
Spam, Spyware, or virus is not allowed in the Platform. Please set up and maintain your communication preferences so we can send communications as you want. You do not have permission or are not allowed to add other users (even users who have purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their consent. You can not send messages that contain spam, spyware or viruses through the Platform. If you would like to report a suspicious message, please contact us at our email address below.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT OCEANESIA HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LAWS, REGULATIONS, ADMINISTRATION, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OR OWNER OF RELATED RIGHTS, IF OCEANESIA HAVE REASON FOR REASONABLE THAT CAN BE TRUSTED THAT THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AS CONDITIONS OR ADJUSTMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF ORDER, INSPECTION AND / OR REQUEST RELATED PARTIES. EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN THIS CASE YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF OCEANESIA DEMANDS FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
Terakhir Update 2020/01/17